Add the Ability to reposition the Restored Saved Layout Icons within the Windows Layouts Toolbar.
Reposition and Delete Saved User Layouts
To Reposition or delete a saved user layout:
1. Right-click on the toolbar area, and select Customize. The Customize dialog box appears.
2. Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard.
3. Click and hold the mouse over the icon on the Window Layouts toolbar. The icon becomes movable.
4. Drag the icon outside of the toolbar's boundaries to delete or move to new location within the toolbar.
5. Release the mouse button.
Customer support service by UserEcho